Please read the information below before registering:
The TASBO Summer Solutions Conference is three days of learning, problem-solving, and networking. Courses will be offered Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with conference deep dives and exhibits on Tuesday only. Attendees come from all areas of school business, including CFOs, accountants, business managers, IT, facilities, transportation and school nutrition.
This summer event will be at the brand new Kalahari Resort in Round Rock, Texas and is extremely family friendly and casual!
ACTION: All courses/deep dives will need to be selected during the registration process. If someone else in your department handles the registration, you will need to let them know your course/deep dive selections at the time of registration. ANY edits to a registration once submitted online will need to be emailed to email@example.com. *You will not be able to edit a registration online.*
1.) Sign-In to Register
2.) Select "Register Myself" if you are signed in as yourself and registering yourself. Select "Register Someone Else" if you are signed in as yourself but registering a colleague.
3.) There are 3 options for registering. You will need to select one (1) of these options and then scroll down to select the courses/deep dives of your choice to build your itinerary:
- Courses Only Registration
- Conference Deep Dives & Courses Registration
- Conference Deep Dives Only
4.) After selecting your registration type, scroll down and go though the day/times schedule and select "Add" next to your choice to put it in your itinerary. **Make sure to pay attention to dates/times as they relate to your registration option type**
- Courses are 7 hours long including lunch and are offered Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You can only select up to one (1) course per day. If you choose Conference Deep Dives & Courses, you will not be able to do a course on Tuesday, 6/15.
- Deep Dive Workshops are on Tuesday, 6/15 only. You will need to have an AM and a PM option selected for a max of 6 CEU hours. You will need to decide these in order to check out.
5.) After you have completed your selections, scroll to the bottom of the page to click, "Proceed to Checkout." If there is a conflict in your itenerary, you will see red text on your checkout page prompting you to go back and correct your itenerary. If no red text appears, enter your payment option, agree to the terms and then press, "Submit."
HOTEL: Hotel information will be emailed upon registering.