This panel discussion will address the following topics as they relate to procurement compliance: How do Purchasing Cooperatives Exist, Different Purchasing Cooperative Models, Procurement Process followed by a Purchasing Cooperative, Contract(s) Awarded and the Terms and Conditions provided by a Cooperative, Benefits Associated with the use of a Purchasing Cooperative, and Best Practices in the use of Purchasing Cooperatives.
- Derek Gillard, Director of Purchasing, Pasadena ISD
- Lucia Cieszlak, Director of Purchasing, Spring ISD
- Philip Ellison, Executive Director for Purchasing, Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD
- Jamie Spiegel. Senior Director of Business Process Improvement, Leander ISD
- Arturo Salinas, Director of Cooperative Procurement, BuyBoard